Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SPRING >>Post in English


The weather is starting to be cool over here and we are starting to have gorgeous days of Sweden spring last week.

Well, at least until June I stay here enjoying this amazing atmosphere.
This is the time of year here when the people start to going out and have much more pleasure of ‘Stockholm’s life’!


Yesterday was a great day, I went with a friend – Patrick, take a look and walking around Stockholm and feel the greatest atmosphere.

Today I was in a café with two Swedish friends… speaking about cultural issues… they met themselves in Brazil and one of them lives in Stockholm and the other in the north … and in reality I think in a social way the Brazilian and Swedish culture are quite similar.

I am very happy that the spring arrives! I have great spring photos to scrapbook. Just looking at them makes me feel better. I think I'll be keeping this particular page hanging over my desk because the snowing comes on Saturday.

3 Comments:

At Thu Mar 15, 06:41:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

quer dizer e nenhuma referencia a chegada da tua querida amiga LOLOL

See u soon...

Tomorow...

I hope enjoy a lot stockholm because is a crayz trip... but for sure i will enjoy it

"saudade" of good conversations

Beijinhosss

Sara

 
At Mon Mar 26, 04:15:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

e o dia de neve, foi bom?

 
At Sat Mar 31, 10:38:00 pm, Blogger FranciscoGuerreiro said...

Pois, o dia de neve só sucedeu na segunda, o que não permitiu à Sara ver esta cidade magnifica nas suas diferentes condições atmosféricas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/paginainicial/botoesflash/botao1