Wednesday, November 07, 2007

In Sweden again!

Running in circles
looking for direction
sleeping in the next day
hope I could be with you
Wish I could stay
I really wanna be with you

The music shows a bit how my life is being in Göteborg, since I arrived... I am here doing the master in Economics, since the end of August.
It is being a quite interesting experience to live here. Göteborg is the second largest city of Sweden...has a great atmosphere and it is very cosy.

Give me some more
looking for something
two worlds
I want you both

In the next days I need to take some important decisions.
I can not live on the border... as an ex-erasmus, that pretend to be an erasmus; and doing a master.
Probabily it is possible to combain both worlds. The point is that I want to much of both worlds.

The one is this world
I should stop killing myself
Allways the same
Let's see around the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/paginainicial/botoesflash/botao1