Friday, April 27, 2007

Denmark


Unfortunately I miss the trip around six countries. My friend forgot his passport, so we could not do the check-in to Tallinn.

After that I decided to travel to Copenhagen and Berlin, but was only possible to go to Copenhagen because I had a problem with my credit card. Anyway the trip was amazing I spoke with a friend of a friend, and he allowed me to stay in the flat where he his living. Also he was my guide in Copenhagen. It was quite cool, we spent a lot of time sightseeing.
Because he is doing also the exchange programme - Erasmus, we went out a couple of times with some Eramus. His friend's group is amazing, people from different parts of the world that seems that are building a great friendship - Spain, Colombia, Norway, New Zealand, and Portugal.
Copenhagen, for me, is a city of contrasts, with a couple of ghettos near the city centre, but all very structured. The city combines quite well influences from central Europe and Scandinavian culture.
By the way, I hope that I can go back there and also to see again the people that I met there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/paginainicial/botoesflash/botao1